Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Interning with Portals


This was something I made just for fun in between projects. I took items and objects from one of my favorite video games: Portal 2, and assembled them all to make it appear as if I was an intern at Aperture Science. The blue portal effect was created by cutting the rim of a portal out of a screenshot, and then merging the separate layers that contained my picture, the companion cube, and the background into one, then copying that layer, placing it behind the blue portal rim, and trimming the extra through erasing. Now it would appear there's an orange portal in front of me and the blue portal displays what you would see through the yellow.

It was fun to create some fan art that was just for my own enjoyment rather than working on a specific project.

No comments:

Post a Comment